As a Registration Specialist you will work within a team of regulatory professionals and product safety experts in the Global Stewardship (GS) department as well as cross-functional business partners to lead the federal (EPA) registration process across the Clorox portfolio, driving value for a diverse portfolio of products across a variety of businesses.
- Maintain relationship with EPA and anticipate trends and impacts (e.g., personnel changes impacting capacity) to be shared back with the business.
- Builds connections with key agency partners and keeps a pulse of what is going on in the agency.
- Overall responsibility for submitted EPA application approvals to meet business need.
- Remain current with applicable regulations, guidance documents, and guidelines; interpret regulatory information and summarize impact for other functions/leadership teams, in a clear, concise, and focused manner.
- Claims expert – provides feedback and risk levels for registered product claims to the business teams.
- Leads federal submission process:
- Ownership of prioritization of registration submissions through alignment with the business and clear communication to EPA on them. Coordinates prioritization communications (e.g., prioritization, extension negotiations) through the EPA.
- Tracks items through the EPA system
- Manages consultant workflow and activity when needed
- Responsible for federal registration SWP budget
- Maintains business prioritization of registration submissions:
- Compose, compile, and submit EPA registration strategies and applications (i.e., waiver forms, data matrix entry, CSFs, CDX portal). Will be the single point of contact for status updates from EPA.
- Negotiates with EPA on label claims, brand names, etc.
- Responsible for EPA audits
- Responsible for archiving submitted and approved submissions.
- Responsible for Annual Pesticide Reporting
- Leads federal renewal process:
- 5+ years of relevant regulatory compliance experience with consumer products, antimicrobials, pesticides, traditional insecticides/crop or other FIFRA regulated products.
- Ability to lead and influence stakeholders, build and maintain momentum.
- Knowledge of product development processes and experience providing safety support in product development.
- Deep understanding of the EPA federal regulations
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present critical information.
- Ability to effectively network internally and externally.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to create unique safety solutions and recommendations.
- Strong customer focus, track record of developing executable strategies that align with business deliverables.
- Experience with product claims a benefit.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with individuals in a wide variety of disciplines and backgrounds and build effective relationships.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A