The intern for the Supply Chain Department will provide support to the Cartier Supply Chain Director & Team, as well as Marketing and Commercial Departments. The role’s key responsibilities include order processing for non-sellable items, direct partner’s support on various topics, notably on the B2B (Booster) system. This internship is a great opportunity to learn the basics behind supply chain and become familiarized with the “behind the scenes” side of the luxury business. This internship is based out of the Coral Gables Miami office for a duration of about 9-months. Candidates should have immediate availability as the position will begin within the next few weeks.
- Assist the supply chain team in the day to day activities related to the supply and distribution in Latin America and Caribbean market. (Order processing, follow up with logistics, etc.)
- Focus on Fragrances and non-sellable products.
- Support the store planners in the returns and stock inquiries activities, in relation with Headquarters and Distribution Center.
- Provide support to the Supply Chain Director in the execution of projects and reporting.
- Microsoft Office
- Eager to learn and curious
- Computer savvy
- Detail oriented
- Team Player
- Excel, Power Bi
- Bilingual English and Spanish, French is a Plus
- SAP experience is a plus
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors in Supply Chain & Logistics, Business or Marketing.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, USA
Application Deadline: N/A