At Cartier North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
As an Ambassador of the Maison, he/she achieves and exceeds sales targets as directed by management and proactively develops his/her client portfolio. He/she ensures a unique client experience throughout all touch points. He/she is also an active participant in the daily operations of the boutique.
- Negotiate and handle objections with ease
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed the monthly sales target, as directed by management.
- This includes after sales clients if a Cartier after-sales dedicated area/staff is not available
- Ensure that each client receives outstanding and exceptional customer service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of Customer Service before, during and after sales client
- Adapt approach according to the client needs and motivations
- Assist and support after sales clients in accordance with Maison values. Act as a referent and provide recommendations that will provide an exceptional client experience
- Understand and comply with all security and operational policies and procedures for the Group, Maison and boutique
- Assist in the merchandising and daily maintenance of displays and back-stock
- Assist with special projects, as needed (i.e. price changes, supporting back office responsibilities, etc.)
- Assist with daily set-up and breakdown of the boutique, and communicate on any maintenance issues
- Actively participate in daily and annual inventories and cycle counts to prepare and ensure a successful audit
- Remain current on industry news and competitor
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail store environment
- Being a genuine Maison Ambassador
- Self-Starter with Team-Player approach
- General knowledge of timepiece movements
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer (internal and external) priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Additional language skills are a plus
- Must be available to work retail hours including weekends and to travel for trainings, client events, conferences
- Uphold Cartier image by maintaining professional demeanor at all times and be an Ambassador for the Brand.
- Computer and internet Savvy
Qualification & Experience:
- College degree preferred
- 2 to 5 years of previous experience in luxury retail, service or hospitality environment
- MS Office experience required, SAP knowledge preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A