At Cartier North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
- Apply client experience guidelines and technical expertise to share recommendations with client about service and product sales (straps, links)
- Responsible for delivering a warm and gracious welcome with each client while exhibiting Maison values and exceeding client experience expectations
- Must understand the client’s needs and identify and discuss appropriate solutions
- Uphold the ideals of the Cartier Client Experience with a clear understanding of luxury service requirements.
- Ability to partner with Boutique colleagues on sales (accessories, watches and jewelry)
- Meet and/or exceed service timeframes and client expectations for Maison appropriate follow-up to service
- Ability to communicate and respond to clients inquiry based on strong knowledge of technical explanations of service
- Ability to perform basic product services – strap changes, bracelet sizing (non-gold,) steam cleaning and cord changes.
- Possess a strong understanding of Cartier Service Policies with the ability to execute/implement these policies to provide a Maison appropriate client experience
- Additional language skills (Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian) are a plus.
- Computer and internet Savvy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Must be available to work retail hours including weekends.
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer (internal and external) priorities.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail store environment.
- Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
Qualification & Experience:
- General knowledge of timepiece movements and Jewellery.
- College degree .
- 2 to 5 years of previous experience in luxury retail, service or hospitality environment.
- MS Office experience required, SAP knowledge .
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Application Deadline: N/A