At Cartier North America, We are proud to employ talent from many different backgrounds, experiences, and identities. We believe that when diversity and inclusion are fully embraced and empowered, creativity and knowledge emerge to deliver excellence. We continue to work towards creating a workforce that represents the diversity of our clients and our communities.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Supply Ordering – all office, shipping and banking supplies.
- POS Procedures – execution and understanding of all POS procedures to both support the sales team and insure audit compliance, i.e. all tender type processing/policy, tax exemption, 8300 form, external boutique transactions, gift certificates, bank deposits, change requests, daily paperwork, red lights, sales recognition, telephone order, remittance, reservations, and proper preparation of insurance valuations.
- Boutique Shipping – proper understanding and execution of all brand guidelines regarding shipping and receiving policies, dry cleaning, and gift wrap for client shipping.
- Uphold Cartier image by maintaining professional demeanor at all times both in person and via telephone.
- After Sales Service, as needed – registration, processing and collection of both stock and client repairs as well as management of anomaly reporting and monthly inventory/reconciliation of all repairs
- Liaise with other boutiques and departments such as Public Relations, Merchandising, Executive Offices, Help Desk, etc. as needed.
- Inventory Control – proper movement of product in/out of boutique including but not limited to shipments, transfers and consignments, i.e. tagging, Quality Control, organization, protection, placement in Boutique Inventory Tool, movement to proper fixtures throughout boutique, cycle counts, daily counts, audits and reconciliation/problem solving.
- Understand and comply with Cartier security and operational procedures (i.e. POS, cash handling, product handling, inventory control, etc.).
- Develop deep understanding and knowledge of brand and products to convey Cartier heritage and values
- Merchandising Responsibilities – weekly communication of stock needs, replacement of missing visuals, active participation in daily store set up/ pulling of showcases and visuals as well as daily replenishment of under stock.
- Must be available to work retail hours including weekends
- Self-Starter with Team-Player approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail store environment
- Excellent computer skills – Proficiency in Outlook, Excel and Windows is required, previous SAP experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and organization with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills are required
- Ability to project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
- Previous administrative experience in luxury retail or hospitality is a plus
- Additional language skills (Mandarin, Portuguese, Russian) are a plus
- Strong understanding of Customer Service needs and Customer (internal and external) priorities
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-year College degree preferred
- Previous experience in cash handling
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A