Website The Walt Disney Company
This role supports a Vice President and Director in the Disney Television Studios Publicity department. Ideal candidates will have supported a high-volume desk and have the proven ability to manage complex and shifting schedules. The department is collaborative and inclusive; an employee on this desk will be immersed in a challenging and dynamic publicity environment.
- List management including maintaining accurate contact info for talent/EPs, show rosters, management contacts, etc.
- Requires a professional interest in publicity and media relations.
- Position reports to the VP & Director in the Publicity department.
- Must possess a positive & can-do attitude, be a self-starter, able to multi-task, and prioritize in a fast paced work environment.
- Assist with broadcast clip selection and manage all aspects of clip clearances and delivery.
- Responsible for compiling and updating media contact database for print and broadcast media.
- Daily scanning of trades, newspapers and entertainment weeklies for compilation of daily press clip packet.
- Responsible for booking talent travel and creating itineraries for talent publicity appearances.
- Must have basic knowledge of entertainment publicity, talent and related business contacts (agents, mgrs, publicists, media outlets, etc.).
- Daily administrative support: phone coverage, filing, invoice processing/check requisitions.
- Compilation of media quote sheets, pitching charts, air date schedule and publicity status reports.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Requires excellent computer, design and organizational skills. (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Adobe, Excel proficient).
- Must remain professional at all work events and be comfortable communicating with all levels of industry talent.
- Minimum 1-year related industry experience mandatory.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A