Website Capital One
The RM SBL Associate will work directly with the origination and underwriting teams to facilitate business with Capital One Multifamily. The individual will assist in the initial screening, quoting and underwriting process for various multifamily transactions throughout the United States.The individual will also perform other duties as necessary to support the goals and objectives of the Agency lending platform.
- Analyzing commercial loan requests, including but not limited to: reviewing pertinent market information, rent/sale comparables, capitalization rates, market vacancy, trends and other data necessary to evaluate loan opportunities
- Understanding and reviewing real estate documents (leases, loan documents, appraisals, etc.) to determine any potential issues and concerns
- Drafting application letters, discuss loan quote options, run prepayment penalties, etc.
- Assist customers with the generation and collection of required due diligence information.
- Work closely with the Loan Processor and underwriting team to meet due diligence timelines.
- Assist with coordinating third party report quotes, inspections, etc.
- Learning all required credit concepts due diligence requirements and major policy parameters
- Learning all production analysis systems and applicable software applications; continuous learning related to credit risk and commercial real estate
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
Qualification & Experience:
- At least four years of experience in a Commercial Real Estate or Finance role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; specifically, Microsoft Excel
Company: Capital One
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lynchburg, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A