Website California Water Service Company
A Temporary Water Utility Operator performs relief work under various field operations classifications. In addition a Temporary Water Utility Operator fulfills various aspects of maintenance operations. This includes, change, clean and replace meter, and meter boxes, assist to repair and perform maintenance on water mains, services lines, streets/sidewalks, and fire hydrants; clean and paint station/treatment plant equipment and appurtenances.
- Performs relief work under various field operations classifications.
- Clean out 5/8” through 1” size meter box.
- Assist to flush and perform maintenance on all necessary functions of mains, which includes operation system valves.
- Assist in setting, replacing, or removing 1-1/2” and 2” size meters.
- Collect water samples to a minor extent.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent, possess a valid California Class C Driver’s license, and be insurable under the Company’s policy
Company: California Water Service Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chico, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A