Website Burger King
The Team Member is responsible for daily operations of our restaurant operations, in accordance with company Quality Service Cleanliness (QSC) standards as defined by the Operations Manual, for an assigned shift.
- Team Members must be that is committed to delivering superior customer service.
- Good level of customer service and ensure orders are taken in a prompt, accurate and courteous manner. Resolves customer complaints as required.
- Manages other key controllables during a shift, such as, food cost, cash, and waste within the assigned position that day.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Preparation of menu items to ensure compliance with all Burger King Corporate (BKC) Operations and sanitation standards. This is measured through Restaurant Progress Report (RPR), shops shift critiques, and BKC Mystery Shop scores.
- Potentially can be asked to help in the training of crew to include food prep, food and general safety, customer service, suggested selling techniques and sanitation.
- Cleaning of equipment and restaurant facilities to ensure maintenance of sanitation standards.
- Manages cash control per the policy manual for any assigned draw.
- Must be flexible to work a variety of schedules to include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills as well as command of the English language are required.
Company: Burger King
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sarasota, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A