This individual will utilize their experience to complete work order service requests in support of Store Operations. Must possess broad skills in various trades to perform minor electrical, plumbing, mechanical, building repairs and preventative maintenance. Duties include building and equipment repair, and project work relating to store sales initiatives. Schedule is Monday through Friday unless needed for other restaurant repair projects. Additionally, this position is responsible to support other Maintenance Technicians within their region.
- Self-motivated, driven, honest, and dependable
- Basic Building Repair; painting, wall repair, floor repair, minor carpentry, etc.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Mechanical; Minor switch and element replacement.
- Physical ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Physical ability to climb ladders and work at high elevations
- Electrical repair; Lamp changing, Ballast Replacement, Receptacle and Light switch replacement, Diagnostic Capability
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Must be able to work evenings and/or weekends
- This position is expected to remain flexible in work scheduling to meet changing store objectives.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have good driving record
- HVAC; Filter changes, Ventahood Belt Changes, Basic understanding of commercial equipment operation and maintenance procedures.
- Plumbing Repair; Faucet and hand sprayer, urinal and toilet flush valves, above ground drain lines, filter changes, Diagnostic Capability.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Application Deadline: N/A