The focus of the Maintenance Technician role is to ensure safety regulations and policies are adhered to, to ensure preventative maintenance is conducted on time to a high standard and to provide high levels of equipment availability through continuous improvement.
- Put health & safety best practices first in all work carried out.
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site.
- React quickly to breakdowns, communicate clearly with affected parties and work efficiently to fix the issue.
- Support continuous improvement by learning from breakdowns and sending feedback and suggestions for improvements through the line manager.
- Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
- Support and learn from Senior Maintenance Technicians.
- Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines
- Experience of planned preventative maintenance systems
- Experience fault finding within MHE/Automation systems
- Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings
- Basic workshop skills
- Experience of conveyor maintenance, motor controllers/inverters
- Experience of working to appropriate health & safety standards and regulations
- Experience of contractor management
- Ability to work shifts in a 24/7 environment
- Served a full engineering indentured apprenticeship and/or qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Apprentice Trained, HNC, HND, BSc, BEng
- Experience of high voltage switching
- Experience of sortation machines
- Experience of maintaining/configuring bar code scanners
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wolverhampton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A