Are you ready to champion extraordinary customer service, Amazon style?
Are you up for crafting solutions and solving tomorrow’s problems today?
Then we have an opportunity just for you!
We’re seeking an Area Manager to join our dynamic Delivery Station. Our Delivery Stations are at the heart of Amazon’s rapidly growing Operations and Logisitcs network: they’re where we sort and process our parcels. They’re also where we developed our industry-leading workflows. Our teams induct, sort and then ship parcels out: the teams who do this have played their part in taking us where we are today.
In these facilities we’re building the future of customer service, as we work towards becoming Earth’s most customer-centric company. This is your chance to make history with us.
You’ll be responsible as a leader within your Delivery Station. Along with your peers, you’ll ensure that all workflows run smoothly and that customer expectations are met, if not exceeded.
In the logistics team you enter and lead, we’ll be entrusting a team of approximately 80 to 120 associates to you. You’ll drive the training and integration of your team, while motivating and inspiring forward progress. All the while, you’ll exercise good judgement, making sure progress and critical metric targets are worked towards and met.
While you achieve this, you’ll ensure motivation, engagement and performance:
- You’ll need to safeguard your team’s safety, promoting Amazon’s Health and Safety standards,
- You’ll lead cross-functional teams, tasked with solving operational problems,
- You’ll uphold Amazon’s high standards of process quality,
- You’ll maintain inventory accuracy,
- You’ll strive to improve and streamline processes,
- You’ll become a subject matter expert on larger Delivery Station processes and activities,
- You’ll actively share and promote best practices with your colleagues and network,
- You hold a degree in logistics, business administration, or in a related field, or you have an equivalent qualification
- A great teammate, you thrive when working with others,
- You have previous experience as a manager, involving sizable teams; you’re a natural at motivating others around you,
- You demonstrate problem-solving and analytical capabilities: conducting and driving Dive Deep analysis on complex processes isn’t a problem for you,
- You’re a quick thinker, able to act tactfully in a dynamic environment,
- You’re willing and able to work to flexible schedules and shifts: you always commit the time required to get the job done.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A